Thursday, March 31, 2005

Back against the wall...

The other night when I was talking to my friend, I told her that to use a sports analogy, it's in the second half, nearing the end of the third quarter, and I'm behind. In order for me to finish well this semester I will have to perform a come from behind victory. This is possible, I had a slight come from behind victory in a class last semester, but I also lost a lead in another class.

So here are my potential paper topics later on this semester.

Truth-Conditional Pragmatics - the role of pyschological factors in semantic content

Aristotle Survey - Aristotle's use of modal logic

Epistemology Survey - modal epistemology (this is the one paper topic that I'm most vague on, hence, this weekend will be spent reading modal epistemology)

No comments: