Saturday, July 03, 2004

Journey Home

It's good to be back in TX. A week ago - actually, 8 days ago on Friday - I woke up at 4:45AM to fly to MI with my mother and sister. We flew to MI so that we could clean out my brother's apartment. My sister was to fly back on Sunday evening, my mom fly back on the following Thursday and I was going to drive the car back home. I returned yesterday (Friday) so I was the last one to get home. I left MI on Monday at 7PM and arrived in Danvers, IL at 11:30PM to visit a special person. I stayed at a neighbor's house by myself until one of my most brilliant friends arrived in Normal, IL via Amtrak from Chicago. My brilliant friend and I then drove from Danvers - leaving Thursday 11AM - to Neosho, MO arriving there 8PM Thursday evening. Staying with my cousin and wife along with their two boys - my two second cousins. Then on Friday morning we left Neosho at 11AM to arrive at Grapevine Mills Mall where my brilliant friend met his wife and I went home. It's good to finally be home. It seems like it's been three weeks in which my life has stopped, started, then stopped again. Hopefully now my life can continue to move and not stop.

No comments: