Sunday, October 24, 2004

Recent musings...

I am going to St. Anselm of Canterbury Episcopal Church today. There's two reasons for this: (1) Perhaps the thing that's caused me to leave Journey Church is that they're an openness church. Due to recent comments on matters of theology from blog friends, I've decided that one can't be openness and be orthodox, let alone evangelical. So, I've decided that it's time for me to start attending a church that falls under the orthodox Christian tradition. I don't even need to attend a conservative church, just an orthodox church. (2) St. Anselm starts at 5PM, which is another requirement for my church attendance these days; I sleep in too late. Though my theology is baptist, I can be sympathetic to other orthodox churches, just not to heretical churches.

There was something else that I wanted to comment on but I'll use a whole post to do this. Basically I'm going to see whether our current conception of the soul is biblical or philosophical.

No comments: