Friday, May 07, 2004

Done - well, not quite yet...

All my grades have been submitted, though I did make an error, one student who did not take a test made a 'D' instead of an 'F', but I submitted the grade as an 'F' so I need to sort it out next week. I also have to finish writing six abstracts for Dr. Blount, but that is something that I should be able to finish by Tuesday, if I don't then I am a complete slacker :)

Today I bought The Brothers Karamazov - the unabridged version - from Half-Price Books, one of the greatest chain stores ever invented. I love to look for books. The Philosophia Christi Journal came today, it's the journal for the Evangelical Philosophy Society. So now it is time to begin reading good theology and philosophy once again. My roommate forgot to pay the cable bill for two consecutive months so our cable box is shut off, not a big deal, but this helps me to realize how much easier it will be to read without any tv. Now I will have a 19" LCD moniter for my computer, and I will be able to watch dvds on that, but I can't watch a dvd like I can flip through the channels and find something to watch. So, all this to say that now I will begin reading some good literature, and good theology, beginning to meet my summer goals :) WOO-HOO!!

Tomorrow, I will read some philosophy of mind and get in a good workout.

This Friday, May 14, I am moving back home with my mommy. Ah, big bed to sleep in again, sweet bliss.

No comments: