Tuesday, May 25, 2004

A few trips planned out -

Well, today - early today - I will be flying to Chicago to see a very important friend of mine. It's almost 2AM and my plane leaves @ 7:55AM so I need to get some sleep but I guess I am pretty excited. Hope my friend won't be mad at me for being so tired today. :) I come back home on May 29.

On June 17 I fly out to Burbank to go surfin' with a CA friend. Should be lotsa fun, there will also be some dim sum eatin' going on, and maybe some beer sampling - who knows??

I still am thinking about lots of different topics. The topic of Christian counseling is always intriguing to me - how much psychology can Christians allow to influence their worldview when counseling people? Still wondering why Christians don't focus on the resurrection and only concentrate on eternal life in heaven - this is contrary to biblical teaching. Also going to read a book on Ancient Christian Hermeneutics when I get back from Chicago, should be interesting.

Hope I get a couple of hours of sleep tonight...

Still don't know when I am moving to Norman, OK, but I told my brother he should check out the poli sci program there so that in the future he could possibly attend law school at OU - ranked #67, don't know out of how many law schools though. Jessica refused to guess how many law schools there are in toto. It would be cool to play rugby with my brother again.

No comments: