Monday, January 17, 2005

New Semester ... hopefully different results...

Tomorrow everything begins anew, the semester starts. This Spring, I will have classes on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.

Tuesday: 1:30-2:45 Ancient and Medieval Religious Philosophy; 4:30-5:45 Epistemology; 7:00-9:45 Aristotle

Wednesday: 3:00-5:45 Seminar in Philosophy of Language

Thursday: 1:30-2:45 Ancient and Medieval Religious Philosophy; 4:30-5:45 Epistemology

The Ancient and Medieval Religious Philosophy course I am only auditing, hopefully I will be able to learn from that course. I need to get all A's this semester and get my GPA above 3.5. Right now it's a 3.3, needs to improve.

I'm off to Borders to read, hopefully I can explain what I read on my next blog post, because I have two articles I need to read for my philosophy of language seminar before class starts.

No comments: