Wednesday, April 28, 2004

A long way to go...

Since I have begun my blog, I have learned that I have a long way to go to effectively communicate my thoughts. I don't really do a good job explaining to people what I know or think. In part I have realized this when I am teaching, I often understand something, it makes sense to me, I know what it is - but I can't explain it to the students. Now I realize part of this is just plain laziness on the part of the students, not paying attention. Yet, reading some of the other philosophy blogs on the www I realize that I have a long way to go to become a more rigorous thinker, this is why OU is making me get an MA before I can begin the PhD. Yay, OU. (Does this remind anyone of something?) So, lotsa reading this summer and writing in my blog thoughts about what I have read.

One more goal to add, I would like to begin a web page this summer, that links to all of the philosophy of religion papers that there are on the internet.

Coming Attractions: Eternal bliss in heaven, or future resurrection? What is the future hope for all Christians?

No comments: