Saturday, November 13, 2004

Have you ever been....

Have you ever been so tired that you're sad? That's how I feel right now... I think I'm kinda delirious... maybe not... I don't know...

Anyway, I've been working on a paper that I need to turn in a day early on Tuesday, because I'm going to the national Evangelical Theological Society/Evangelical Philosophical Society meeting in San Antonio. So, I need to get this paper done, and I have the rest of the weekend, I suppose, or at least what's left of the weekend.

Here are some more quotes, but they are to make me laugh.

Walter Sobchak: Those rich [punks]! This whole thing... I did not watch my buddies die face down in the muck so that this strumpet...
The Dude: I don't see any connection to Vietnam, Walter.
Walter Sobchak: Well, there isn't a literal connection, Dude.
The Dude: Walter, face it, there isn't any connection


Walter Sobchak: Were you listening to The Dude's story, Donny?
The Dude: Walter...
Donny: What?
Walter Sobchak: Were you listening to The Dude's story?
Donny: I was bowling.
Walter Sobchak: So you have no frame of reference here, Donny. You're like a child who wanders into the middle of a movie and wants to know...
The Dude: (interrupting) Walter, Walter, what's the point, man?
Walter Sobchak: There's no reason - here's my point, dude, there's no reason why these two...
Donny: Yeah, Walter, what's your point?

No comments: