Saturday, March 13, 2004

well, kinda sad, kinda happy... just a weird feeling

Ok, why am I kinda happy? Because it's championship week. This is the week when all of the conferences in division 1 have their conference tournaments for basketball - no greater time of year for college sports than now. The NCAA tournament will start on Thursday and that's a great day thing also... but Michigan State just lost to Wisconsin...

Ok, why am I kinda sad? Well a friend just left, and I had a really good time with my friend.

So in honor of my mood today I will post a quote from Nietzsche. For all of my readers (all 1 of them) read this quote in light of cultural Christianity. This comes from The Gay Science or one could translate "Gay" to "Joyful."

Sec. 108 New battles - After Buddha was dead, they still showed his shadow in a cave for centuries - a tremendous, gruesome shadow. God is dead; but given the way people are, there may still for millennia be caves in which they show his shadow. - And we - we must still defeat his shadow as well!

No comments: