Wednesday, March 10, 2004

You decide!!

So, (I have a friend who starts off some of his thoughts with the use of "so," so I decided to start off in a similar fashion in honor of this friend) I received my rejection letter from the University of Iowa. --BTW rejection SUCKS -- So, as I was saying I received my rejection letter from Iowa. Now, most normal people would throw out a rejection letter, but since I am Charlie Brown and I always do everything wrong, I decided to contemplate what I ought to do with my rejection letter. Therefore, I am going to put my fate into the hands of my loyal (all two of them) readers. Let me know what I ought to do with my letter of rejection. Should I: (A) Throw it out, (B) Put it in a frame to remind me of my failure, or (C) Put it on the wall near my door in my apartment when I am at University of Oklahoma, to remind me that OU did want me and Iowa didn't. If it were up to me (and it probably will be since no one reads this blog) I will put it up by the door of my apartment in Norman so everyday I will realize that I have to work hard to improve and that I have something to prove - I'm not smart enough to get by on talent alone. Thus, I would use the reminder of my rejection as a form of motivation for working hard EVERY DAY. Well, hope I didn't waste everyone's time (all two of you) with this post.

No comments: