Friday, October 28, 2005

Peace and God's Soverignty

This past week I have had a peace about my future that I haven't had since the semester started. I think this is because I have realized that despite what has happened in the past, God is still in control. And regardless of what happens in the future, God will be in control. This is something that is difficult to comprehend because we don't know where we are going, but God does. This is why it is so important to trust God. If we cannot trust God with our future then we will never have peace. This seems to be an antithesis to the American way of life, where you pick yourself up by the bootstraps and work your way to success. God's way to success is to trust Him. So, this is the current spiritual discipline that I am working on - to trust in God and His plans for my life.

No comments: