Wednesday, December 15, 2004

last paper completed???

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE - TIME TO RISE AND SHINE!

Well, today, or actually more technically yesterday was another messed up day. I'm not turning off my computer until I print up my final paper to turn in for the semester. I'm setting my alarm for 1PM, and hoping to get enough sleep to not be jacked up today. I took 3 tylenol PMs about 70 minutes ago so they should start kicking in soon. So, I'll wake up in the afternoon/my morning and re-read through my paper outloud one last time, print it up, walk to the philosophy department, and turn it in - this is all contingent upon God willing it. So, I pray that this is God's will.

I'm also praying that it's God's will for me to get some sleep.

My computer is staying on, it almost didn't boot up this morning. That could have been a bad start to a bad day.

No comments: